Learning Partnerships: Empowering employee and member growth
In today’s fast-paced world, continuous learning is key to personal and professional growth. Waldorf University’s Learning Partner program offers a unique opportunity for organizations, governmental agencies, and corporate entities to join forces with us. By doing so, they can provide their employees and members and their families with the means to achieve greatness through academic, personal, and professional development.
By becoming a Learning Partner, you can empower your employees and members through higher education opportunities at no cost to your organization. Waldorf University prides itself on being able to provide learners with more than 120 fully online certificate and degree programs structured to allow individuals to complete their programs on their schedule.
To make these programs even more accessible, tuition discounts are also available through our learning partnerships, starting with a 10 percent discount at the Silver level and 15 percent for Gold partners.
Why Waldorf University?
When considering a learning partnership, you want the best for your employees or members. Since 1903, Waldorf University has been providing extensive higher education opportunities to meet the continuously evolving needs of learners. By joining us, you become part of this enduring commitment, which includes:
- Accreditation excellence: Waldorf University is regionally accredited by the prestigious Higher Learning Commission, ensuring our degree programs provide the highest quality learning experience for your employees or members and their families.
- Credit transfer ease: We offer professional transcript evaluation for maximum credit transfers, making it clear where you or your employees stand academically and the path to their desired destination.
- Personalized support: Our enrollment coordinators help with course selection and enrollment throughout every step of our degree programs, ensuring that you or your employees are always on the right track.
- Mid-course check-ins: Our dedicated staff checks on students mid-course to provide the support they need to excel.
- Diverse programs: With more than 120 associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs, we offer a path for everyone, regardless of their goals.
- Textbook grant: Textbooks are provided through a grant for students in online degree programs, minimizing per-course expenses.
- Transparent pricing: There are no hidden fees with our learning partnerships. The price you see is the price you pay for tuition.
- No test hurdles: We have eliminated standardized testing barriers for students in our online degree programs, making education more accessible.
- Flexible scheduling: Our online courses have 8-week terms with 11 start dates per year, providing flexibility and allowing students to complete a degree program on their schedule.
Why become a Learning Partner?
A learning partnership with Waldorf University offers a wider range of exceptional benefits:
- Empowerment through education: Providing higher education as an employment benefit empowers your staff or members to become lifelong learners, fostering personal and professional growth.
- Improved retention: Studies have shown that corporate tuition discounts and assistance lead to increased employee retention, resulting in a positive return on investment.
- Tuition discounts: Silver-level Learning Partners enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount for their employees and members and their families in Waldorf University’s online degree programs. Gold-level Learning Partners receive a 15 percent tuition *
- Scholarship opportunities: Employees and members can apply a scholarship awarded six times per year to any of our fully online programs. Additionally, those who wish to enroll in an on-campus program in Forest City, Iowa, are eligible for a $15,000 scholarship awarded annually as long as the connection remains with the Learning Partner.*
- Institutional support: Waldorf University also funds exclusive annual scholarships for Gold-level Learning Partners to award to an employee/member or family member, helping them achieve their academic goals.
*Please note that learning partnership discounts and scholarships cannot be used in combination with other promotions, discounts, or scholarships.